Monday, March 30, 2015

21 Day Fix EXTREME Results and Reviews

Its a long time overdue and a lot of the thoughts I had might have since left me with all the chaos going on... but its time for a review!
http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCP21E160?referringRepId=203828

In February, I purchased and completed the 21 Day Fix EXTREME!  This is a big deal for me... its the first program that I did the whole thing. So here's my (scattered) thoughts:
  • Nutritional plan is pretty KICK ASS! I mean, I was skeptical because I can't stick with anything, but after just a couple of days, it became routine. I even got hubster on board.We were fighting over those colorful little fun containers!
  • I was eating... a lot. Foods that I liked a lot, with some that weren't my favorites, but I could always pick and choose and I never got tired of it!
  • The workouts are some of my favorites that I have done from Beachbody. Again, I was skeptical because I didn't love the 21 Day Fix workouts (with the exception of the Dirty 30)... but I loved the weights and the challenges in the EXTREME. It was a perfect compliment to my fitness routine.
  • I felt GOOD... really good. Never hungry, tired, fatigued... I was nourished and although sore through some of the workouts, it was a good feeling... and I found myself craving it.
  • With the workouts being only 30 minutes, it was totally do-able. Even with the kids activities, sometimes the little ones running around, I could always get it in... only 30 minutes.
The results? Well first I must say... it wasn't perfect. We had funeral luncheons, parties and other challenges as far as nutrition and I was more than happy to skip a few of the workouts on my busy studio days. That being said, I'm THRILLED with my results.

Weight: -5lbs
Inches: (FAIL... forgot to take the before)
Picture proof: (angles are off because hubby was away when it was time for the 'afters')
SO... there you have it... tightened and toned... which was my goal. And that was only 21 DAYS! I am going to do another round... who's IN!? Let me know ASAP, so I can save you a spot in my group!

No comments:

Post a Comment