Thursday, May 28, 2015

Day ? - MAX:30

Say WHAT!? Yeah... oops. Sick kids. Hubby travels. Spring activities. Gardening. Camping. Sitting on the couch... I let it all get in my way. BUT I'm not out. I'm getting back on track. I picked up yesterday with what I should have done a week ago (mind you, I felt like I was going to DIE... but I didn't), so I'm one week behind. You know what... IT HAPPENS! I need to make sure I don't EVER take a whole week off again... that sucked!

Don't keep letting little excuses and setbacks get in your way. You have what it takes to be healthier/fitter/successful! I'd love some MAX:30 company if you think you might want to give it a try. Purchase the Challenge Pack (with the super awesome Shakeology) by the end of the month and SAVE over $95!!!
What are YOU going to do to get/stay in shape this summer? We all know what happens in the gyms... crickets! Let me know what you're up to and lets work together!

Mark your calendars... my next accountability group starts June 15... 30 days of accountability! WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment