Monday, May 4, 2015

It's COMING!

SUMMER! YES!

Its no secret with these 80 degree temps that we're gonna have to get serious here. My current accountability group is doing fan-tab-ulous and I can't wait to see where we all end up... WAY closer to our goals, I'm sure!

To help those of us that want to KEEP GOING... I am going to run my next challenge/accountability group right into this one. MAY 25th... WRITE IT ON YOUR CALENDAR!


You in? The way I see it... WHAT do you have to LOSE!? Besides maybe a few pounds and some emotional baggage you've been holding on to for years. Most people stop going to the gym in the spring because its so nice out and you're BUSY! LOTS of the programs have 30 min workouts. Let me help you find what's right for you!

I'll be running this group along side another coach or two... so you'll get lots of good stuff. Fill out the form below and I'll be in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment